[Pulp-dev] Pulp Installers Team Meeting Minutes 2021-03-31
mikedep333 at redhat.com
Thu Apr 1 18:44:16 UTC 2021
## March 31 Agenda
* Install & document storage support: https://pulp.plan.io/issues/8446
* should we move to github issues?
* FIPS test
* unix socket improves the CI
* the faster it goes, less failures we see
* Agreed: Move it to a schedule. Put it back in PR in the PR that fixes
* I think this CI failure was just due to galaxy being down:
* AI: fao to file an issue
* Should we keep supporting python 2.7?
* [mikedep333] EPEL7 Ansible 2.9 is on Python 2
* [fao89] molecule & other ansible tooling is dropping python 2 support
* Agreed: drop python 2 support next time CI breaks
He / Him / His
Service Reliability Engineer, Pulp
Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com/>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pulp-dev