[Pulp-dev] Tracking issues for plugin_template

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Fri Apr 16 12:38:10 UTC 2021

I've always felt that tracking plugin_template issues under the main pulp
project in plan.io was suboptimal and with other repos such as pulp-cli
moving to github issues, I feel that it might make sense for the
plugin_template to move to github issues as well.

There's only 11 open issues right now in pulp.plan.io for the
plugin_template so I think it would be an easy move. I'd propose we also
remove the plugin_template tag from the list of options (but keep it on old
issues for history).

Thoughts?

David