[Pulp-dev] Pulpcore meeting notes

Melanie Corr mcorr at redhat.com
Tue Apr 20 14:13:11 UTC 2021

Hi !

Ar Máirt 20 Aib 2021 ag 15:02, scríobh David Davis <daviddavis at redhat.com>:

> # April 20, 2021
>
> ## Topics
> * Demo videos?
>     * Was asked about a demo video for a feature
>     * I guess we're not doing these anymore?
>     * Fail to record anything due to capacity and commitments
>     * Record demos ad hoc?
>         * Ask feature writer to record demo when stakeholder asks for one

I still think it would be easier for me to share updates and features with
the community if there were short demos.
Can I be a stakeholder asking for demos?
Do they take that long to record with asciinema?
So, should I remove the request for a demo from the contributor guidelines?

* Releasing https://pulp.plan.io/issues/8578
>     * Problem: BaseDistribution is deprecated but plugin api is missing
> RepositoryVersionRelatedField
>     * 3.12.1 or early/small 3.13.0?
>         * bumping minor release would cause extra churn
> * 3.13 - https://pulp.plan.io/versions/188
>     * Needs date and release lead (rotation on lines 10-11)
> * make distribution update synchronous https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7762
>     * rhui would like to dev freeze by may
> * Streamed endpoints
>     * https://github.com/pulp/pulp_ansible/pull/562
>     * faster
>     * query evaluation
>     * gunicorn timeout - blocks API worker
> * Review old quarter open issues
>     * https://tinyurl.com/pulpq42020
>
> ## Action Items
> * [david] release 3.12.1 with https://pulp.plan.io/issues/8578
> * [dalley] confirm with rhui if https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7762 is still
> needed given auto-publish/auto-distribute and on the their Dev Freeze
> timeline
> * [david] look at the pulp-oci-images and redmine integration
>
> David

Melanie Corr, RHCE

Community Manager

Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com>