[Pulp-dev] Pulp Installers Team Meeting Minutes 2021-10-06
mikedep333 at redhat.com
Wed Dec 1 14:29:59 UTC 2021
## Oct 6 Agenda
* Finally merging the big minor-release PR!
* Ironically, this was Mike's original design, but talked out of it in
order to more quickly implement a version-scheme.
* SELinux support for migration plugin finally delivered!
* Mike had a lot of trouble figuring out why 3.14 source-upgrade CI
specifically was failing.
* debian-10 could not access the repo on opensuse OBS (in pulp_devel),
but error was misleading
* Actually because of a TLS certificate issue, debian-10 was unpatched
* Tips for debugging & development
* Command versions of what molecule does. Like "add-apt-repository" vs
ansible's apt_repository module.
* ansible-playbook --start-at-task
* Hitting ctrl-c while molecule is running, like a pause in a debugger
* Running ansible-playbook or ansible with a local docker connection
(against a molecule container)
* Writing a one-off playbook with a task in it
* molecule --destroy=never
* `molecule converge` rather than `molecule test` (preceeded by
`molecule destroy`, `molecule create`)
* `molecule login` rather than `docker exec`
He / Him / His
Service Reliability Engineer, Pulp
Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com/>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pulp-dev