[Pulp-dev] Pulpcore team meeting notes

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Tue Feb 9 15:13:00 UTC 2021

# February 9, 2021

## Previous action items
None

## Topics
* https://pulp.plan.io/issues/8202
    * Which fields need to be write_only?
* 3.11 release date? volunteer?
    * March 2
    * ipanova to release
    * Discuss rotating the role
* working directory changes
    * https://pulp.plan.io/issues/8231
* drf_spectacular
    * https://pulp.plan.io/issues/8209
    * how to avoid copy code to customize? Is it ok to contribute back to
drf_spectacular?
* Content app performance
    * https://pulp.plan.io/issues/8180
    * At minimum, we need to tune some parameters, optimize codepaths
    * We may want to investigate other means of serving content (or caching)
        * RHUI and others want this anyway https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7810
    Next steps:
        * bring up at the katello integration meeting
        * involve perf team to extend existing test plans
        * start hackmd + schedule a meeting

## Action items
* [bmbouter] to revise https://pulp.plan.io/issues/8202 and
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/8167
* update working dir changes issue to include docs section about tempfile
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/8231
* [fao] contribute back to drf_spectacular to simplify our code

David