[Pulp-dev] Backports and LTS

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at redhat.com
Tue Jan 12 20:47:20 UTC 2021

Stakeholder's won't agree on a single "LTS" (agreed daniel that's not a
great name for it) so I think option 3 is a non-starter. Option 2 is what
we do today and I agree it has the issues already mentioned.

So +1 to option 1, but as already mentioned, practically speaking, I
believe we can't release any more than we are without fully automating the
process. Can we fully automate the release process first, and then
re-discuss a policy change after?