[Pulp-dev] Pulp Installers Team Meeting Minutes 2021-07-28

Mike DePaulo mikedep333 at redhat.com
Thu Jul 29 15:32:46 UTC 2021

## Jul 28 Agenda
* Should we drop RTD?
    * https://docs.pulpproject.org/pulp_operator/
    * https://docs.pulpproject.org/pulp_installer/
* Mike working on fixing the packages CI failures
    * Started occurring about 5 days ago on the master branch
    * Seems to be an issue with an undeclared dependency not in the
pulpcore repo, but in the chain. Like an EPEL package.
* Mike still hasn't gotten to work on the SELinux issue
* Python 3.8 distros
    * We need to create a 3.14 branch. Python 3.8 distros should only be
for 3.15 (although it may work with 3.14, we do not want to **upgrade**
users python when they **update** pulpcore / pulp_installer)

--

Mike DePaulo

He / Him / His

Service Reliability Engineer, Pulp