[Pulp-dev] pulpcore team meeting notes - May 25, 2021

Neal Gompa ngompa13 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 15:34:40 UTC 2021

Hey Brian,

Yes, for sure! I'm basically looking into using RBAC to support a
workflow like so:

* Automation via a service account imports RPMs and DEBs into a pool
* Automation via another service account selects those packages to
publish into various staging repos
* Select users/groups can promote those packages to their assigned
"stable" repos

The idea is that I can partition ACLs for various functions of Pulp to
prevent unwanted actions.