[Pulp-dev] [Pulp-list] Github Discussions

Grant Gainey ggainey at redhat.com
Wed Jun 16 16:55:02 UTC 2021

There are a few places in the docs where we reference pulp-dev@ , that
should be changed as part of/before we pull the plug.

contributing/index.rst:  * through the developer mailing list (``
pulp-dev at redhat.com``)
plugins/plugin-writer/concepts/index.rst:maintainers either through the
developer mailing list (``pulp-dev at redhat.com``) or on Freenode in
plugins/index.rst:   Are we missing a plugin? Let us know via the
pulp-dev at redhat.com mailing list.