[Pulp-dev] Pulpcore team meeting notes
daviddavis at redhat.com
Tue Mar 2 16:24:43 UTC 2021
# March 2, 2021
## Previous AIs
* [mdellweg] ping quba42 about pulp_deb CI; Done
* docs day for 3.11. Does it makes sense to schedule it this time? I don't
think anyone(?) has made any docs PR for 3.10 docs day due to the
* Skip but mdellweg will check for any docs issues that we might need
* Deleting a remote breaks content artifacts:
* Get more info (eg does recreating the remote fix everything?)
* Revisit next week
* should Pulp sync handle 429?
* It should currently
* removal of tech preview label .doc or .feature?
* We should be consistent. ttereshc demanded we use ".doc"
* Maybe introduce tech preview section in the future?
* Checking remote artifacts for publications
* Pulpcore team to review PRs. Set up follow up discussion.
* worker timeouts
* HDD environments have WAL lock issues
* Removal (or not) of tech-preview labels in 3.11 and beyond!
* Discuss at go/no-go meeting
## Action items
* [mdellweg] look for any docs issues that we might need for 3.11
* [dalley] get more info about what happens remote gets deleted to revisit
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pulp-dev