[Pulp-dev] Pulpcore team meeting notes

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Tue Mar 2 16:24:43 UTC 2021

# March 2, 2021

## Previous AIs
* [mdellweg] ping quba42 about pulp_deb CI; Done

## Topics
* docs day for 3.11. Does it makes sense to schedule it this time? I don't
think anyone(?) has made any docs PR for 3.10 docs day due to the
workload[ipanova]
    * Skip but mdellweg will check for any docs issues that we might need
for 3.11
* Deleting a remote breaks content artifacts:
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/8305
    * Get more info (eg does recreating the remote fix everything?)
    * Revisit next week
* should Pulp sync handle 429?
    * It should currently
* removal of tech preview label .doc or .feature?
    * We should be consistent. ttereshc demanded we use ".doc"
    * Maybe introduce tech preview section in the future?
* https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/1086#issuecomment-788176427
    * Checking remote artifacts for publications
    * Pulpcore team to review PRs. Set up follow up discussion.
* worker timeouts
    * HDD environments have WAL lock issues
* Removal (or not) of tech-preview labels in 3.11 and beyond!
    * https://pulp.plan.io/versions/174
    * Discuss at go/no-go meeting

## Action items
* [mdellweg] look for any docs issues that we might need for 3.11
* [dalley] get more info about what happens remote gets deleted to revisit
next week