[Pulp-dev] PulpCon 2021

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Mon Mar 15 15:11:21 UTC 2021

The topic of PulpCon came up today as spring is usually the time we begin
to plan PulpCon. The main question I think is whether we should hold
PulpCon again virtually this year or not.

Optimally, we'd like to meet in person but given the uncertainty of our
current situation, I think we should consider going virtual again this
year. I noticed that other conferences such as DevConf.us (September 2021)
are already planning to be virtual this year. And also, if we meet
virtually this year, we could do an in-person PulpCon in early 2022 perhaps.

As for time frame, we'd need at least 3 months to prepare if it's virtual.
So we'd be looking at sometime between July and December.

Thoughts?

David