[Pulp-dev] Pulpcore team meeting notes
ttereshc at redhat.com
Tue Mar 23 14:27:20 UTC 2021
# March 23, 2021
## Previous AIs
* [ipanova] to set up meeting about content management (removal, rejecting,
* [bmbouter] to merge https://github.com/pulp/pulp/pull/4020/ and reply to
* Do we need a pulp_file release for pulpcore 3.11?
* we have 1.6.0 which allows 3.11
* we need to release pulp_file before 3.12 is out (April 6 is the
current tentative release date).
* Files are not being deleted from storage when calling the method delete()
* 3.12 or not?
* not a blocker, it's not a new problem or regression
* Repository version retention PR https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/1204
* Any thoughts/objections to only cleaning up repo versions on
* And NOT when the repo is updated
* opinions split whether to trim versions on the repository
update or not
* continue conversation on the PR and on the upcoming meeting
for content cleanup improvements
## Action Items
* [bmbouter] to close https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/1122 based on
the recent convo at pulp_ansible meeting
* [ttereshc] to review https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/1194
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pulp-dev