[Pulp-dev] [Pulp-list] PulpCon 2021

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Wed Mar 24 15:15:24 UTC 2021

I haven't heard any objections to having PulpCon virtual this year so under
that assumption, I wanted to gather feedback on when to have PulpCon. I've
put together a doodle:

https://doodle.com/poll/mnnv48t9m35cfzuf

I've removed a few weeks that were nonstarters: the week of September 6th
has holidays in the US and Brazil; October 25th has holidays in Ireland and
CZ; November 1st has holidays in Brazil and Germany; Nov 15th has Brazil
and CZ holiday; and Nov 22 is the week of Thanksgiving in the US.

Please double check though before voting as I probably missed some
holidays.

David