[Pulp-dev] Tracking issues for plugin_template

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at redhat.com
Mon May 3 14:10:27 UTC 2021

I imagined for downstream Bugzilla for example, we would have the
downstream BZ link to the upstream using the tracker ggainey mentioned.
Then for the github issues we would have a 'Bugzilla' label, and the link
would be in the comments. I expect the scripts would ensure these were
present like they do today. So mostly we would need to update the scripts
(also like ggainey said). With this setup, searching in bugzilla would be
roughly the same to what it is today, and we could query on the label to
look at the big-picture and then find any bugzilla from any specific github
issue from the comments.

I don't think the external autolinks is that valuable since a regular link
is just as usable even if its longer.