[Pulp-dev] pulp_rpm and current backwards-compatibility problems

Grant Gainey ggainey at redhat.com
Tue May 11 17:13:37 UTC 2021

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 1:02 PM David Davis <daviddavis at redhat.com> wrote:

> What if you create a 3.11 release branch and then revert the commits on
> the 3.11 branch? That would save you from having to reapply the two
> commits.

But then we'd have to cherry-pick lots more, one of which would be a
schema-change :(

I'm doing an experiment right now, and the reverts aren't too bad (altho I
still have one problem to flatten around the gpgcheck fields that are part
of the reverts...)

You could also pin to pulpcore < 3.12 on the 3.11 branch to get the branch