[Pulp-dev] Feedback for pulp3 demo next week

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at redhat.com
Thu May 13 19:41:30 UTC 2021

I've prepared some content for my talk next Thursday, May 20. The content
is here [0], please edit/add to it change it. I think it's easier than
explaining change to me and then me making them. I'll proof the content
later and fixup anything that doesn't make sense.

Here are some things I would particularly like to ask others for.
* some commands you would use to demo Python
* some commands you would use to demo Container
* some commands you would use to demo RPM

You'll see ^ all in sections at the bottom with TODOs. Please enter/give
feedback by Tuesday May 18th.

[0]: https://hackmd.io/yUb12OPyRw-0hbGCGFf0_A

Thanks,
Brian