[Pulp-dev] How to enable HTTPS for our tests in pulpcore and all plugins?

Fabricio Aguiar faguiard at redhat.com
Fri May 14 14:05:54 UTC 2021

Bump!

Single container PR [1] needs some adjustments, I plan to address them once
we decide about the tags.
Current PR makes:
*Tag* *Scheme*
latest http
https https
x.y http

Please share your feedback about the tag/scheme until May 19

[1] https://github.com/pulp/pulp-oci-images/pull/73

Best regards,
Fabricio Aguiar
Software Engineer, Pulp Project