[Pulp-dev] Pulp Installers Team Meeting Minutes 2021-08-18
mikedep333 at redhat.com
Wed Sep 1 13:53:41 UTC 2021
## Aug 18 Agenda
* upgrade with different webservers
* from nginx to apache
* from apache to nginx
* not a use case, maybe document it
* error with friendly message?
* Disable the other service?
* FIPS errors
* Leave the tests enabled on the nightly CI.
* Team will investigate them when noticed.
* Who will routinely looking at them and filing issues?
* Bring up in a month, of Mike doesn't do it.
* Looking into speeding up CI?
* Mike to look into settings and tweaks
* why isn't molecule so fast if it is running as root, not using
* disable encryption for vagrant.
* gunicorn issue
* We are doing upstream & downstream kind of. Like with galaxy_ng role.
* Mike: We have releases for them on branches though.
* Agreed: Discuss with Yanis when he's back.
He / Him / His
Service Reliability Engineer, Pulp
Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com/>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pulp-dev