[Pulp-dev] Pulp Installers Team Meeting Minutes 2021-09-22
mikedep333 at redhat.com
Wed Sep 22 15:55:26 UTC 2021
## Sept 22 Agenda
* Lint warnings during PR reviews
* Lack of file permissions (when using copy module, etc)
* The single meta service.
* [mikedep333] Very happy about this!
* Code paths for old versions
* Yes, we can drop 3.13. Since packages are on 3.14 now.
* Need to release 3.15.2-2
* issues with 3.15.2+1
* Should minor release land on 3.16.0 or on 3.15.x?
* Yes, branch 3.15 right before we merge
* Versions of bugfix installer releases
* [agreed] z-stream not tied to pulp_installer z-stream release. Like
pulp_installer 3.16.1 installs pulpcore 3.16.z.
* We need to communicate this somehow?
* Blog post?
* Announcement on discourse?
* [agreed] One or the other, possibly both.
* multi-container molecule test case
* Looks like molecule "platforms" ties to [ansible hosts / groups](
which is for nodes running a particular service.
* Possible CI/molecule performance improvements
* Publish a pulp_common image. When we modify a role other than
pulp_common, we just pull this image.
He / Him / His
Service Reliability Engineer, Pulp
Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com/>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pulp-dev