[Pulp-list] Pulp updates

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Mon Aug 25 18:09:11 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

So Pulp has been on a hiatus for a while and I think it's about time we
tried to revive the effort. To move forward, it's probably best to start
small and simple with a limited scope. We put together a list of command
line arguments that a simple command-line client that creates, mirrors,
and removes repos (as well as add / remove / list packages in said repos):

https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/DevelopmentPlan

I asked around in #rhel and #pulp on freenode today for feedback and
initial feedback on these commands was positive. Do you have any ideas
or feedback on them - do you see any issues?

Also I put together a list of broad requirements that are more like a
long-term roadmap. Right now the command line outline above should
fulfill the first three on this list. Let me know what you think:

https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/Requirements

We'd really appreciate any feedback you'd like to share with us!

Thanks,
~m