[Pulp-list] Pulp updates

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Tue Aug 26 15:03:09 UTC 2008

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008, Máirín Duffy wrote:

> My initial thoughts were that it would register to Spacewalk, so there would
> be hooks from Pulp to Spacewalk to make that happen.
>
> Does that make sense? Is that how you would do it?

Yeah, that makes sense.  I didn't know if perhaps that functionality
could/would exist independant of Spacewalk (which won't be an option
here until the Oracle dependency is removed).  Thanks!

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University