[Pulp-list] Auditing Changes

Jason L Connor jconnor at redhat.com
Mon Aug 2 19:38:12 UTC 2010

I have just pushed some changes to pulp's auditing system.

First, the audit decorator no longer requires the name of the api class
to be passed in, that is now gleaned automatically at runtime.

Second, the params argument is now optional, and defaults to 'None'
which means that all method parameters will be stored by the auditing
system. This means that you only need to use the params argument when
limiting the parameters that get audited.

I've updated the documentation to reflect these changes:
https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/Auditing

Both changes are meant to reduce the audit decorator's size. I hope this
makes pulp's auditing system much more usable for you.

--
Jason L Connor
Senior Software Engineer