[Pulp-list] Action required: passwords are hashed now

Mike McCune mmccune at redhat.com
Wed Aug 4 23:07:24 UTC 2010

Couple changes:

1) Changed our password storage/lookups to use hashes now.  This means
your pre-existing admin user needs to get wiped and re-created.

$ cd cd pulp/test/common/
$ python wipe_admin_user.py
$ service httpd restart

This will wipe out your admin user which gets re-created upon next
restart.  You have todo this or you will be stuck at the CLI with
'username/password is incorrect' errors.

2) Pushed a bunch of code to create an ID cert for a Consumer upon
creation.

It stores the cert in /etc/pki/consumer/cert.pem.  I tested this
locally, with RPMs but haven't tested on a fresh/clean box or someone
else's machine.  Please let me know if I've blocked you or caused badness.

Mike
--
Mike McCune
mmccune AT redhat.com