[Pulp-list] New Apache Config and Deployment

Jason L Connor jconnor at redhat.com
Fri Aug 20 20:46:41 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I've just done a push that revamps our apache deployment.

The web services now run on the standard https port (443) and are now
prefixed with /pulp/api

I've changed all of our client code and unit tests to use the new
deployment.

If you've run the pulp-dev.py script or you've moved the mod_ssl's
ssl.conf file, you'll have to move it back. Instead of overriding that
file, we now rely on it for our configuration needs.

After updating and moving it back, you'll have to restart apache, but
that should be it. The client and unit tests will find the new path and
the new port automatically.

Regards,
--
Jason L Connor