[Pulp-list] client (alt) config

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Wed Aug 25 23:52:54 UTC 2010

All,

I enhanced the client configuration class to read and merge an alternate configuration
defined by the PULP_CLIENT_ALTCONF environment variable.  This variable (when specified)
contains the fully qualified path to a complete or partial client configuration file.
Properties from the alternate configuration are merged into the standard configuration
(/etc/pulp/client.conf) at runtime.

I have PULP_CLIENT_ALTCONF=/home/jortel/.pulp/client.conf

which contains:

[server]
host = localhost.localdomain

to override the server host to match the certificate.

Hope this is helpful.

-jeff