[Pulp-list] pulp-cli automation

wes hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Tue Aug 31 19:09:15 UTC 2010

Hey Todd,
I'd David to demo his pulp-cli automation for one of the upcoming deep
dives, can we get him on the schedule?

David has covered what we thought would be a good basic sanity function
test for pulp.  The goal will be to have the automation kicked off after
every scm change in the devel pulp repo.  Another goal will be for the
pulp developers to add tests as they want to.  We are in the process of
cleaning up our automation documentation so the development team can get
involved.

Our next batch of automation for kalpana will be python based, so for
now.. sorry that its in java ;)

http://hudson-qe.rhq.rdu.redhat.com:8080/view/qe-Cloude/job/pulp-cli/

I've added mmccune and jdob to the job's access control.

Thank you David!
Thanks guys!