[Pulp-list] RESTful Practices

Jason L Connor jconnor at redhat.com
Thu Jun 17 00:56:42 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I've put together a document on the wiki describing the practices I
think we should adopt for juicer's rest api.

https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/RestfulPractices

A couple of caveats:
      * the document's tone is authoritative, but it is just a draft and
        open for comments and criticisms.
      * the document does not reflect the condition of the current api.
        please don't be fooled by the examples.

Please take a look at this document at your earliest convenience. All
feedback can be sent to this mailing list.

Cheers!
--
Jason L Connor
Senior Software Engineer