[Pulp-list] tito tagging

Mike McCune mmccune at redhat.com
Wed Jun 30 23:17:17 UTC 2010

Request:  Can you not include all the history in the changelog?  Our
specfile will get very very large if we continue this, eg:

- Link the grinder synchronized packages over to apache
   (jason.dobies at redhat.com)
- was missing an import, and CompsException needed to be fully qualified
   (jmatthew at redhat.com)
- make the imports absolute to the files running
   (mmccune at gibson.pdx.redhat.com)
- added pulps configuration to wsgi script (jconnor at redhat.com)
- changed the way juicer handles pulp's configuration at runtime
   (jconnor at redhat.com)
- added preliminary packages controllers cleanup in repositories and
consumers
   controllers (jconnor at redhat.com)
- removing failed test (mmccune at gibson.pdx.redhat.com)
- fixing the help options to render based on the command
(pkilambi at redhat.com)
- Adding consumer commands and actions to corkscrew (pkilambi at redhat.com)
- debugging and testing of pulp rpm spec for new apache deployment
   (jconnor at redhat.com)
- removing gevet daemon deployment and adding apache deployment
   (jconnor at redhat.com)
- moving the POST to consumers call (pkilambi at redhat.com)
- Adding webservices consumer calls based on available api.
   (pkilambi at redhat.com)
- pkg counts in cli reports and adding consumer connections
   (pkilambi at redhat.com)
- Temporary configuration loading (jason.dobies at redhat.com)

I just put in:

* Wed Jun 30 2010 Mike McCune <mmccune at redhat.com> 0.0.32-1