[Pulp-list] Handling Uploads to repos with feed

tsanders at redhat.com tsanders at redhat.com
Mon Oct 11 19:49:38 UTC 2010

Can someone help me understand a use case where you would want to combine the contents of 2+ external yum repos into a single pulp repo?  Flexibility is great, but we need to be sure that this functionality is worthwhile.

I get being able to mirror fedora, the Dell firmware repo, and setting up a custom repo for my internally developed tools.  Not sure I would ever want all of this in a single repo, that would seem to be confusing.  Is having my systems subscribed to one repo that much more beneficial than subscribed to 3?

Todd

Sent from my iPhone