[Pulp-list] Updating repo feeds?

Todd B. Sanders tsanders at redhat.com
Fri Oct 15 16:46:46 UTC 2010

  How often do external repo urls change?  I would guess very
infrequently.  I would vote for removing the ability to update the feed
url for an existing repo.

For case 1 below, couldn't the user just rsync any previously sync'd
down content to the new repo location on the filesystem?

This brings up another question.....are we going to prevent users from
creating two repos pointed at the same package storage location on the
pulp server?

-Todd