[Pulp-list] --help standards for client tools

Pradeep Kilambi pkilambi at redhat.com
Mon Sep 27 16:14:57 UTC 2010

When Todd asked me about this on Friday, the first thing i compared our CLI to was yum's and if you see yum's CLI it basically hold all the points that todd mentioned. I personally like help starting with capital letters, but without period at the end. But I said I can lean either way. I would suggest we pick the standard common tools in RHEL are using.

~ Prad