[Pulp-list] API path changes request

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at redhat.com
Wed Dec 7 02:40:13 UTC 2011

On 12/07/2011 12:32 PM, Pradeep Kilambi wrote:
> We already did this as soon as the change went into pulp and lzap
> already opened a corresponding bug for katello. Here is the bug
> 753813 for katello. Also this will be in our release notes when the
> next CR goes out.

For those of us running development systems directly against upstream
(or against the QE builds), an explicitly marked notice on pulp-list
would still be helpful.

(Obviously excluding the v2 APIs - since those are still under active
development, I *know* I'm building on sand for the time being and can
expect the URLs to change underneath me until Jay pronounces them stable)

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Engineering Operations, Brisbane