[Pulp-list] Directing PulpDist questions to this list

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at redhat.com
Wed Dec 7 22:43:21 UTC 2011

Would anyone mind if I directed PulpDist questions here rather than
setting up a separate mailing list? (Not that I expect to get many
questions until the project matures a bit)

PulpDist is such a thin layer on top of Pulp* that I suspect the line
between "Pulp" questions and "PulpDist" questions is usually going to be
pretty blurry.

Regards,
Nick.

*(the web app is almost entirely about relaying and reformatting the
results of calls to the Pulp REST API, while all the data transfer heavy
lifting is done via Pulp plugins)

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Engineering Operations, Brisbane