[Pulp-list] pulp and pulp-cds development path

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 18:30:11 UTC 2011

To follow up on an irc discussion with Jay, I'd like to start a bit of
discussion about the development path for the cds portion of pulp.
I haven't really found a feature development roadmap or idea/request list
for pulp-cds, so I want to see how other users envision the cds working.
I'd like to pose a question to the other users on the list to see what
they'd like to see built into the cds package, or how they use the CDS.

Thoughts and ideas?

--
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary
act.