[Pulp-list] PULP - newby question.... pulp behind a proxy

Masopust, Christian christian.masopust at siemens.com
Fri Jan 21 15:23:24 UTC 2011

Hello Mike,

thanks a lot for your answer!  Maybe I was not exact enough....
Here my pulp-server is behind a proxy. I've created a repo (feed: yum)
but cannot sync it:

Id                      f14-x86_64
Name                    f14-x86_64
FeedURL                 http://mirror.uoregon.edu/fedora/linux/releases/14/Fedora/x86_64/os
FeedType                yum
Arch                    noarch
Sync Schedule           None
Packages                0
Files                   0
Distributions           None
Publish                 True
Clones                  []
Groups                  None

and sync gives:

pulp-admin repo sync --id f14-x86_64 -F
Sync for repository f14-x86_64 started
You can safely CTRL+C this current command and it will continue
Sync: Error
RepoError: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: . Please verify its path and try again

tracing the network shows that it never tries any connection to our proxy...

christian