[Pulp-list] Community Release 9 (available)
jortel at redhat.com
Tue Mar 15 16:39:38 UTC 2011
Pulp Community Release 9 is available.
* Pulp: 0.151
* Grinder: 0.86
* Gofer: 0.23
* Users need to run pulp-migrate as the DB version has changed.
* Added ability to filter available content while cloning. See User Guide section on
"Filters" for more information.
* Added ability to filter available content for repositories with 'local' feed.
* Introduced external content deliver servers (CDS) to offload repo hosting from the Pulp
server. See User Guide section on "Content Delivery Servers" for more information.
* File upload enhancements:
* Binary (not base64 encoded)
* Better support for concurrent (parallel) uploads
* CLI changes:
* Added: 'pulp-admin content upload'
* Added: 'pulp-admin content list' command
* Added: 'pulp-admin content delete' command
* Removed: 'pulp-admin package upload' -- see 'content upload'
* Added: 'pulp-admin packagegroup import'
* Added: 'pulp-admin packagegroup export'
* Enhanced 'pulp-amdin repo delete' to remove applicable rpms and files
so long as the content is not associated to other repos
* Raises AMQP events for repo CRUD and content updates
* New errata fileds severity, summary, solution, rights, sums, type
* ~55 bugs fixed -
* Pulp server debugging mode. Details can be found:
More information about the Pulp-list