[Pulp-list] pulp-admin -u admin -p admin auth login failed

Todd B Sanders tsanders at redhat.com
Thu Mar 3 15:35:43 UTC 2011

Thomas:

Apologize for the delayed response.

Here is what I would suggest:

1. Authenticate

$pulp-admin auth login -u admin -p admin

2. Change Password

$pulp-admin user update --username admin --password test --name "pulptest"

There is a bug though that this update command will *always* prompt the
user interactively for the updated password; even though the new value
was passed in.  We are working on addressing this.

-Todd