[Pulp-list] gofer hogging CPU

Jay Dobies jason.dobies at redhat.com
Mon Mar 14 16:19:02 UTC 2011

That was written to my pulp.log every second from 9:50 until 10:09. I'm
assuming that's when the WSGI process crashed (I was at lunch so I
wasn't using the server).

I'm with you on a stack trace, but that's all the logging that was
provided. If I see it again I'll do the thread dump that jconnor added.

To Jason's point, I looked at error_log. During the same timeframe,
there's a message every second like:

[Mon Mar 14 10:07:49 2011] [notice] child pid 19584 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)

So I think Jeff's suggestion might be right, that it's a symptom of WSGI
process coming up and down repeatedly. I'll keep poking around the logs
to see if I find anything else.