[Pulp-list] Fwd: CDS: gofer authentication

Jay Dobies jason.dobies at redhat.com
Fri Mar 18 16:40:27 UTC 2011

One more thing:

        try:
            secret = self._cds_stub(cds).initialize()
            return secret
        except RequestTimeout, e:
            raise CdsTimeoutException(e), None, sys.exc_info()[2]
        except DispatchError, e:
            raise CdsCommunicationsException(e), None, sys.exc_info()[2]
        except NotAuthorized, e:
            raise CdsAuthException(e), None, sys.exc_info()[2]
        except Exception, e:
            raise CdsMethodException(e), None, sys.exc_info()[2]

NotAuthorized is a subclass of DispatchError, so that code block will
never get executed. Need to reverse the order on those.