[Pulp-list] Mirroring from RHN?

Pradeep Kilambi pkilambi at redhat.com
Thu May 12 17:10:18 UTC 2011

On 05/12/2011 12:43 PM, Douglas Fraser wrote:
> I'm looking into evaluating Pulp and friends for mirroring a mix of YUM
> repositories and RHN channels.
>
> The grinder example configuration suggests a Satellite entitlement is
> required for the RNH channel mirroring to work. Can anyone confirm one
> way or other?
>
> Thanks,

As of this sprint pulp does not support syncing from rhn using satellite
certs. You can use grinder, if you wish to do so. You will need a valid
satellite cert in your /etc/sysconfig/rhn and a systemid to be able to
do this. See the grinder configuration to set your file paths in
etc/grinder/grinder.yml

~ Prad