[Pulp-list] using --interval

Todd B Sanders tsanders at redhat.com
Thu May 19 11:19:03 UTC 2011

On 05/18/2011 11:24 PM, Joe Hoot wrote:
> I'm just starting to play with pulp and am attempting to set it up.  I've noticed that the fedorapeople.org repos seemed to be difficult for me to pull from.  So I was going to pull down the repo locally so that I could more easily distribute the pulp-client.  And although I can create the repo without --interval just fine, I would like to have a schedule setup to have it sync once a day.
>
> So here is what I tried:
>

> [root at pulp ~]# pulp-admin repo create --id fedora-pulp --feed yum:http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/fedora-6Server/x86_64/ --interval R5//P1D
> Usage: pulp-admin<options>  repo create<options>
>
> pulp-admin: error: no such option: --interval
>

> [root at pulp ~]# rpm -qa | grep pulp
> pulp-common-0.0.173-1.el6.noarch
> pulp-0.0.173-1.el6.noarch
> pulp-client-0.0.173-1.el6.noarch
> pulp-cds-0.0.173-1.el6.noarch
> [root at pulp ~]#
>

> Is that option not available yet?

Joe:

The ISO18601 refactor and repo scheduling functionality is not in the
current Community Release (CR#11).  The next Community Release (CR#12)
is scheduled for next week; this release will include this updated
functionality.  That said, your welcome to pull 0.178 from our Testing
Repo
(http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/testing/6Server/x86_64/)
to trial this functionality.

Thanks!