[Pulp-list] using --interval

Joe Hoot joehoot at gmail.com
Thu May 19 18:50:42 UTC 2011

After spending awhile trying to figure out why I couldn't get oracle-xe to work properly in x86_64 environment for spacewalk, I reinstalled using 32-bit.  After that, I was able to get past my oracle-xe pre-reqs.  But then I ran into a conflict with what Oracle ships for their up2date package and what spacewalk expects to use.  So I'm done with attempting to test spacewalk for the time being and back to pulp.

So I enabled the testing repo and tried my command again and get the following:

[root at pulp yum.repos.d]# pulp-admin repo create --id fedora-pulp --feed yum:http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/fedora-6Server/x86_64/ --interval R5//P1D
Unable to parse duration string 'R5//P1D'

[root at pulp yum.repos.d]# rpm -qa | grep pulp
pulp-cds-0.0.178-1.el6.noarch
pulp-common-0.0.178-1.el6.noarch
pulp-client-0.0.178-1.el6.noarch
pulp-0.0.178-1.el6.noarch
[root at pulp yum.repos.d]#

The documentation on the wiki seems to suggest that you don't need to put a start date in there.  Does the syntax above seem like it should work?

Also, does anyone see any requirements in pulp that would prevent me from using it in a mixed RHEL clone environment (some RHEL, some CentOS, some OEL systems)?

Thanks,
Joe