[Pulp-list] Investigation results: Change when we import a package into Pulp

John Matthews jmatthew at redhat.com
Fri May 27 14:19:38 UTC 2011

The below wiki page has notes from our investigation into changing when we import packages into Pulp.
https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/RepoSync/RefactoringPackageCommits

Decision:
Our thoughts are to remain with current Pulp functionality, do the bulk import of packages at the end of the transfer.
Additionally we will add logic to repo delete which will handle the case of deleting packages that have been transferred but were never associated to a repo.