[Pulp-list] Bug in large_load.py ?

Jason L Connor jconnor at redhat.com
Tue May 17 05:38:17 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-05-16 at 23:13 -0400, Mark Wagner wrote:
> I'm getting an error in the large_load.py "bits"
>
> [root at p common]# python large_load.py --dirlist dir.txt
> Attempting to load configuration from: ../../etc/pulp/pulp.conf
> RPMDIRS: ['/var/lib/pulp/packages']
> number of repos: 1
> number of packages: 3480
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "large_load.py", line 203, in <module>
>      last_desc, last_id = ll.create_consumers()
>    File "large_load.py", line 98, in create_consumers
>      packageProfile = generatePakageProfile(packages.values())
> AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'values'
>

> -mark

Hi Mark,

The large_load.py file is quite old and is not part of our test suite.
It was written to demonstrate the scalability of mongo in our research
into that technology's suitability for our needs.

In other words, I'm sure the "bits" have rotted. The packages variable,
in this case, were once a dictionary, and are now a list.
Removing .value() will get rid of this error, but I've no idea how many
more will crop up.

I hope this helps.

--
Jason L Connor