[Pulp-list] What do you want from an API documentation solution?

Jay Dobies jason.dobies at redhat.com
Tue Nov 15 20:33:28 UTC 2011

On 11/15/2011 03:31 PM, Jason L Connor wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-11-15 at 14:27 -0500, Jay Dobies wrote:
>> Ok, Nick sold me on looking more deeply into sphinx as a more
>> permanent
>> solution. I don't think I'll get it in place in time to use it this
>> sprint, so keep at the current process and once we get the
>> infrastructure in place we can revisit and migrate all the docs into
>> the
>> codebase.
>
> Are we still going to have a deep dive on this? I'd love a chance to sit
> in talk in something a little more spontaneous than email.

Yes, in hindsight my reply sounded more definitive than I meant it to.
I'm not saying we close the book on the discussion, more than I need to
give sphinx more of a chance than my initial impressions would lead me
to have.

We'll do a deep dive on it after I do one on the repo REST APIs.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp