[Pulp-list] Option 'repo create ... --symlinks' missing?

Willem Bos bos.h.willem at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 15:19:37 UTC 2011

Hi all,

When I try creating a repo using local feeds and the --symlinks option
pulp-admin complains :

pulp-admin repo create --id="dlx80" --symlinks
--feed=file:///var/lib/pulp/reposync/dlx80

Usage: pulp-admin <options> repo create <options>

pulp-admin: error: no such option: --symlinks

According to the documentation the --symlinks option should be valid.
I searched the mailinglist archive and developer blog but could find
no references to the option. Is this a bug?

Regards,
Willem.