[Pulp-list] "yum update" equivalent

Golden, Joel Joel.Golden at twtelecom.com
Wed Nov 30 17:56:24 UTC 2011

Dave,

I do not believe this is available in the community release but it is in the test release. Perform in a TEST environment first.

Update your /etc/yum.repos.d/rhel-pulp.repo accordingly, update pulp on the server and clients, run a pulp-migrate on the server, and /etc/init.d/pulp-server restart.

Then you can do a pulp-admin update without specifing a package.  I've found two sets of documentation, one at pulpproject.org and one at fedorahosts.org/pulp/wiki, which are different.

Good luck.