[Pulp-list] Configuring pulp-server data storage

Phil Gardner phil.gardnerjr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 14:42:27 UTC 2011

Thanks for the quick response. That clears those things up nicely.

The reason I was asking about the storage location is because I am
trying to use an NFS share to store the repos on. A coworker of mine
suggested something that slipped my mind, using a symlink to get around
this. Do you see any issues doing it this way? I'm gonna give it a try
in a few and will let you know if I run into any issues.