[Pulp-list] MongoDB Users

Jay Dobies jason.dobies at redhat.com
Wed Sep 21 18:45:57 UTC 2011

On 09/21/2011 02:44 PM, John Matthews wrote:

> [...]

Interesting. I thought the credentials were separate parameters to the
PyMongo Connection constructor, but I don't really have a solid basis
for why I thought that. That also doesn't mean Mongo won't honor the
credentials in the seeds.

I'll take a few minutes and give this a test. Thanks for the heads up.

--
Jay Dobies
RHCE# 805008743336126