[Pulp-list] Pulp Beyond 1.0

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at redhat.com
Tue Apr 10 01:00:57 UTC 2012

On 04/05/2012 10:43 PM, Jay Dobies wrote:
>> and rely on an external trigger for periodic sync operations.
>
> Scheduled syncs are coming very soon. It's actively being worked on now
> and is pretty close to completion, so hopefully we can remove this
> outside step from your setup in the near future.

Good to hear. My current focus is getting a PulpDist 0.1.0 release
together - something that's deployable in the right context, but still
has quite a few underlying architectural flaws that mean the "right
context" is pretty much limited to the way *I* plan to use it.

Once I have that version out the door, I'm hoping the timing will work
out such that I can update my underlying Pulp version to a new community
release (ideal) or testing build (acceptable) and start migrating
everything over to the updated v2 APIs (for the plugins, the client code
and the REST interfaces).

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Engineering Operations, Brisbane